Re: Large(ish) scale pdf file cacheing

Use the filesystem and store each pdf on the file system

you can use a cron to delete the files older than x

Is each PDF substantially different or just some pertinent details like
customer name, address etc? Could you template that so that you are
generating a minimal number of PDFs?

How often does a customer come in and request a new PDF?

--

Bastien

Cat, the other other white meat