Anyone have a tool/script to convert <? to <?php (but not <?=)

Subject pretty much says it all.

I have a lot of inherited old code where the developer used <? Instead of
<?php everywhere. Wondering if someone has a regex or script that can go
through these files and clean them up, of course it has to be aware of <?=
as valid which is what makes this tricky otherwise it's a pretty simple
search/replace.

It seems this would be a pretty useful feature to have in ZendStudio since
it is already parsing the whole file anyways and clearly colorizes the <?
<?php and <?= tags so it knows about them. I asked them once for this and of
course was met with resistance. They're too focused on making Zend Framework
than an IDE with features that would actually be beneficial to a broader
audience, you know like actual code folding for if/then/else, switch,
do/while, etc. or using array elements as objects with autocomplete, or
giving us automatic magic __get and __set if defined in an inherited class
instead of having to kludge them with @method PHPDoc tricks. But I digress.