Re: Proposal for changes to the PHP license

[snip]Sorry, I made a typo. I want the clause 4, not 3, to be removed.[/snip]

Do you have an application in which you want to use PHP as part of the name?

You're arguing semantics. Think about it - developing a piece of software for use on the PHP platform should be called FOO for PHP (unless you have a much better name that does not require the use of PHP in the name). Naming something PHP FOO carries an implied understanding that the PHP group (including Zend) may have had a hand in developing the application. Even Zend's products don't have PHP in the name.

IMHO you're spending too much time worried over some extremely minor licensing point and not enough time developing.