Re: PHP Form w/document upload and status

What you are looking for is a file upload with progress bar. There are a
ton of scripts out there, but nothing I can recommend for lack of usage in
a while.

https://www.google.com/search?q=file+upload+progress+bar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Aziz