Re: Re: PHP error on my site after transfer to another hosting

Jim Giner wrote:
I do not change anything, because I do not know what is the reason for
this variable, can I delete them from file?

You don't know what your program is doing?  In your OP you used the term "my
site".  I took that to mean you wrote it.

Jim ... Many sites are running packages provided by others. These will work fine on PHP5.2 which is probably what EyeLand was running, but is now broken because of PHP5.3 or PHP5.4 changes. Since PHP development have little interest in providing tools to fix the problem, we will have to help a growing number of people who's sites simply stop working.

EyeLand ... The bugs you list are to be expected, and some can be ignored by setting the error display to the right 'level' but others do need manual intervention to correct them.

I'm still working through my own gallery of legacy sites re-working them for PHP5.4 from 5.2 so recognise many of them ...

$pageApartments is an array and 'apartments_title' will be a value in that array, so we need the extract to work. I think you only need to remove the '' wrapping EXTR_OVERWRITE to allow that to work properly.

We probably need to know which version of PHP you were running and which is running now to point you to the right help to carry out the conversion.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL