Re: Never programmed before. Where should I start with PHP?

Of the resources mentioned so far, the PHP.net tutorial (
http://us1.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.php) seems the easiest to get started
with. However, it is very simple and does not go very far. I have gotten
answers from W3Schools but have not made dedicated use of them. It is easy
to find bad information in lots of places.

The CodeAcademy.com stuff looks interesting. If nothing else it would give
you an introduction and let you know if you want to go buy a book or not.

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>