Re: Never programmed before. Where should I start with PHP?

On 3-12-2013 15:16, Shane Drower-Copley wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to mention that they are free.

Regards
Bluekable

On 12/3/13, Shane Drower-Copley <bluekable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

One suggestion is to do some of the online tutorials. w3schools.com,
devzone.zend.com, and php.net/tut.php are all sites I found in a
simple google search for "php tutorials". I've done some stuff with
w3schools and I found their tutorial quite good for the basics. Maybe
try them before spending any money.

Regards
Bluekable