Re: Processing the file as its being uploaded

On 11/28/2013 2:52 PM, Marcelo Taube wrote:
Thanks jose
I prefer not to have temporary files nor files in memory.
I wonder if the PUT method achieves my desired results though.

Forgive my stupidity, but what is the PUT method? I've never heard of that.

As for temporary files - that is how the http upload does it - you use php to capture that temp file and move it to its intended destination. You could instead just read the temp file and do your thing and then discard it or whatever. What's the problem with that? Are these files so huge that you are afraid of using your memory allotment? If so- I'd worry about the upload step first.