My "learning" approach on a PHP mini framework

Hey guys,

while at my company we stick to using well established frameworks, I spend some
time on creating a framework for myself, for learning from it. This all started
as a "job application thing" and I sticked to improving and rewriting everything
from time to time.

I don't want to go too much into detail here now, but like to invite you to take
a look at my approach and progress and "bombard" me with your opinions on it. I
am very open to your concerns and critics.

Don't take a deeper look at my database stuff in there, this is treated more
stepchild like because I am planning to replace it by doctrine at some point.

I spend a lot of time the last days and cleaned up and refactored a lot of
stuff, wrote some unit tests etc... and I think I am now ready to take whatever
comes onto me.

So, if you find the time I would really appreciate some feedback on that, which
drives me forward.

I you would like to try this out, there is a database dump and sample config in.
Although I have support for PDO and Sqlite3 and have not tested the latter one
after my last refactoring. So I can guarantee only PDO to work.

The sample application is a simple blog example where there is only support for
displaying something, no adding/editing is possible. So don't search for it ;)

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Behnke
Dipl. Informatiker (FH), SAE Audio Engineer Diploma

Tel.: 0174 / 9722336
e-Mail: marco@xxxxxxxxxx

Softwaretechnik Behnke
Heinrich-Heine-Str. 7D