Re: Re: regarding print_r()

My fave:

echo '<textarea> . print_r($a,true) . '</textarea>';

- print_r's indents etc. maintained (as in <pre>)
- default textarea is small and consistent size, doesn't disrupt layout even for massive arrays
- you can resize at will (at least in Safari)
- you can have multiples for complex problem solving and view them next to each other!