Re: Ubuntu/CentOS difference in PHP usage

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Leandro Dardini <ldardini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to use an amazing library for websocket over SSL:
> https://github.com/Devristo/phpws
> Unfortunately it doesn't work on CentOS, but it works great on Ubuntu. It
> is not the version of PHP. I tried the same version on both OS and on
> Ubuntu works while on CentOS doesn't.
>
> Have you ever found a similar problem?
>
> Leandro

Leandro,

What exactly does it mean that it does not work? Are you getting errors,
what happens when you run it?

The only requirements I see on Github are:

*Server*

   - PHP 5.3
   - Open port for the server
   - PHP OpenSSL module to run a server over a encrypted connection

*Client*

   - PHP 5.3
   - Server that implements the HyBi (#8-#12) draft version
   - PHP OpenSSL module to connect using SSL (wss:// uris)

If CentOs PHP version meets the requirements, I don't see a reason why it
won't work.

Aziz