Re: Persistent connections

Thank you for the quick response Stuart...one more doubt..at
http://php.net/manual/en/features.persistent-connections.php they states

=========
This means that when the same client makes a second request to the server,
it may be served by a different child process than the first time. When
opening a persistent connection, every following page requesting SQL
services can reuse the same established connection to the SQL server
=========

Is the persistent connection pool is re-used between apache child
processes ?

--
Regards....

Nibin.