Re: framework or not

> On Oct 21, 2013, at 16:26, Curtis Maurand <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I've been doing some research on frameworks, etc.  Everyone has one they like and even the development environments that you can get have their favorites and books seem to have their favorites.  I've been looking at Cake, Symfony, Zend, PEAR-Flexy, Smarty, Joomla, etc., etc., etc.  I'm not going to ask which framework everyone likes best because that's pointless.
>
> All of the web hosting control panels/billing systems do not support the technologies that I'm currently using (dbmail, powerdns).  To that end, I need to write my own.  Should I be using a framework at all?
>

> --

I use my own framework as well
I you just want work alone and do all your projects with your own its easy to work with your own framework but of you want to other developers its easier to work with popular frameworks( only for documentation, sample code,libraries,...)
My opinion is create your own framework develop it and learn other framework

Best Regards
Farzan Dalaee