Re: PHP vs JAVA

What a co-incidence! I was searching PHP vs Python in google and
reading articles. Now a similar mail on my inbox. When any language
war goes on, everyone gets biased by the language he/she loves. It
applies here too. I think your college teacher loves Java.

During PHPvsPython search I found this info graphic
https://www.udemy.com/blog/modern-language-wars/#. Some of the
statistics contain Java too. Also you can search "PHP" and "Web
Development" in big job sites and compare with same search but with
"Java".

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Tedd Sperling <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys:
>
> A teacher at my college made the statement that JAVA for Web Development is more popular than PHP.
>
> Where can I go to prove this right or wrong -- and/or -- what references do any of you have to support your answer? (sounds like a teacher, huh?)
>
> Here are my two references:
>
> http://w3techs.com/technologies/details/pl-php/all/all
>
> http://w3techs.com/technologies/history_overview/programming_language/ms/y
>
> But I do not know how accurate they are.
>
> What say you?
>
> Cheers,
>

> tedd

> tedd sperling
> tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> --

Shiplu.Mokadd.im
ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine
Innovation distinguishes between follower and leader