Re: How can I submit more than 2000 items of data?

On Aug 19, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Stuart Dallas <stuart@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wasn't speaking to his specific issue as that was solved by an earlier response. I was just commenting that the implied intrinsic link between JSON and Javascript in what he had said does not exist.
>
> -Stuart

This is similar JAVA and JavaScript confusion -- even the college where I teach didn't know the difference.

For example, several years ago, they asked me if I could teach Java-JavaScript and I answered "Sure, which one?" The administrator stood there like a dog who just heard a high note and replied "Yes, we want you to teach Java-JavaScript".

After I explained the difference, her next comment was "Which one are you certified in?"

She went from not knowing the difference to knowing that certification was required to teach it (whatever it was).

It's a wonder that anyone receives an education these days.

Cheers,

tedd