How to extract php source code from joomla

Thank you for the quick response ! What I am trying to do : I have to complete two university projects for

 my professor !

project One  : Make an online shop and must use the following components in it

Shopping cart, Catalog of products, payment gateway , user login and user activity log .

project Two : Implementing of a B2B sell-side portal with negotiation mechanism.

As I am familiar with php and My.SQL and I have only 20 days to complete those projects !  I thought it's

better to use Joomla I'll be grateful if you can give me an advice

thank you