Re: REQUEST

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Last Hacker Always onpoint <
lasthacker1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> HEY GUYZ I KNOW, I KNOW THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO BUT
> HEY I HAVE A LITTLE TINY QUESTION FOR MY COOL GUYZ.
>
> DOES ANYONE HERE USE A SIMPLY MACHINE FUNCTION SCRIPT? BECAUSE THE
> SCRIPTINGS ARE A LITTLE HARD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS I
> WANT SOMEONE TO TEACH ME.

This type of behavior is quite common among people that do not understand
the difference between HELLO and hello.  That aside, what is a "simple
machine function"?  Further, I always find it surprising that people want
to learn "hard to understand" concepts without the least bit of research.
Considering how much information is available to any individual
online...I'm even more surprised that questions like this make it into
these lists.

Five words: Read a book! or google!