Re: REQUEST

On 5/29/2013 12:51 PM, Stuart Dallas wrote:
Please find your caps-lock key and turn it off!

Also, please include the list when replying, or expect an invoice for my consulting services.

On 29 May 2013, at 17:36, Last Hacker Always onpoint <lasthacker1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A SIMPLE MACHINE FUNCTION, IS A FORUM SITE SCRIPT FROM THE SIMPLE MACHINE COMPANY BUT UNLIKE OTHER SCRIPTS IT HAS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SCRIPTING.

If you're having issues with forum software supplied by a company, please contact that company.

AM STILL LEARNING PHP THOUGH BUT ASK ME A QUESTION SO I CAN PROVE MYSELF WORDY. COZ YOU SEEM TO SEE ME NOT WORDY

At a rough guess you mean worthy, not wordy. Worthy of what? You have nothing to prove to me other than the ability to make sense and ask a question that can be answered without four tonnes of interpretation.

-Stuart

Frankly I am a little reluctant to respond to someone who names himself "hacker". Makes me worry about what they think they are doing. If the person hasn't learned enough php yet to be dangerous, why would I want to help him?

I love the responses so far. Especially the one about how to ask a question.

As for our would-be hacker -

Try dealing with people you don't know with some respect. Afterall - you are asking for help and you don't know any of us. We're not your dudes/guyz/bros or anything like that. Also - judging by your email address and your choice of conversational style, I'm assuming that your native language is (some form of) English. In that case, TRY LEARNING HOW TO SPELL IT. (I'm done shouting now.)