Re: REQUEST

Please find your caps-lock key and turn it off!

Also, please include the list when replying, or expect an invoice for my consulting services.

On 29 May 2013, at 17:36, Last Hacker Always onpoint <lasthacker1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A SIMPLE MACHINE FUNCTION, IS A FORUM SITE SCRIPT FROM THE SIMPLE MACHINE COMPANY BUT UNLIKE OTHER SCRIPTS IT HAS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SCRIPTING.

If you're having issues with forum software supplied by a company, please contact that company.

> AM STILL LEARNING PHP THOUGH BUT ASK ME A QUESTION SO I CAN PROVE MYSELF WORDY. COZ YOU SEEM TO SEE ME NOT WORDY

At a rough guess you mean worthy, not wordy. Worthy of what? You have nothing to prove to me other than the ability to make sense and ask a question that can be answered without four tonnes of interpretation.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd