Re: Question about session_id() and session_start()

thank you.
I read the source code and it helps a lot, now I know the behavior
of the code is consistent with the NOTE.
I think the reason is that If the 'new' session_id we want to set
already exists on the server, but does not exist on the client's
cookie, the server must send a set-cookie header to the client.