Re: totally a newbie in sending phone number to a webserver

    require_once('nusoap/nusoap.php');
    $client = new nusoap_client('http://smsprovider.com/post/send.asmx?wsdl'
);

    $err = $client->getError();

    if ($err)
    {

        echo 'Constructor error' . $err;

    }

$parameters['username'] = "";
$parameters['password'] = "";
$parameters['to'] = "";
$parameters['from'] = "";
$parameters['text'] ="test";
$parameters['isflash'] =false;

    $result = $client->call('send', $parameters);
    print_r($result);