Re: A Good OOP Tutorial/Read?

-Dan:

I teach this stuff and still don't fully understand the why/when for interfaces.

Even the guru's I talk with can't give me a good explanation as to what the advantages are in using them. I've done a lot of experimenting and can't see any advantage for them other than grouping different classes together and creating a new data-tytpe.

Other than that, from my perspective interfaces are mythicode.

So, if you find a good reference, please let me know.

Cheers,

tedd

tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx
http://sperling.com