Re: webform spam prevention

On Apr 4, 2013, at 5:02 AM, Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  or you can't see at all) then you have to fall back to the audio
> replacement offered by the captcha. I've tried listening to some, and
> they are awful.
>

> Thanks,
> Ash

Ash:

How about the second one down? Can you hear this one clear enough?

I like the circle one. I can place the circle anywhere on the page and ask the user to click it, but you have to be able to see it.

The third one is simple enough.

The forth one is bot proof, but a bit difficult for some to figure out and for the blind to see.

Cheers,

tedd