Re: Generating CRUD code for normalized db

On 3/13/2013 7:57 AM, Gary wrote:
marco@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Do us all a favor abnd stay away from open source if you do not honor
the work
us wannabes put into it.

As I said before "I wasn't aware you would feel that the cap fitted."
If you do feel that, then perhaps instead of complaining at me for
pointing it out, you would be better off employing that time increasing
the quality of what you produce.

YOU ARE JUST NOT A NICE PERSON! Please go away until you learn to act like an adult.