Re: Re: Generating CRUD code for normalized db

If you don't appreciate Open Source "solutions", why are you losing time on
a Open Source Project Mailing List? Go pay (a lot) for a handholding
framework and be happy =), just don't demotivate the ones who bring free
software to reality, even if the free software is not as good as you would
like.