Re: Can't connect to MySQL via PHP

Hi Jim, and all the rest.

Thanks for the help.  What was throwing me was the EXACT same creds were being used to connect via Navicat… but not when using PHP.
Could not figure it out.  So I zapped gremlins in BBEdit on my test file.. which had literally no more lines than what I posted to this list… not expecting it to work since the code was so simple and I saw nothing out of place…but it did, I connected after that.  So some character had to gotten placed into the file when moving from one hosting provider to another.

Thanks to all who offered help regarding the connection issue.

 --Rick