Re: Re: limiting

On 10/10/2012 1:19 PM, David McGlone wrote:

With that said, I just may leave the list. After all if this is all I'm going
to get out of it, it's not worth it!

  --
David M.

This list has given you some very good advice, much of it from others. It may not have solved your understanding of 'glob' (which is just another function - how could it alone mess up your project?) but it has felt your pain and offered you some ways to get up to speed. Don't leave - take the advice with the sentiment it was given and learn. This list is all about learning. Just don't tackle the Tour de France until you get your training wheels off! :)

BTW - in any of your other computer languages didn't they utilize a 'return' statement? PHP's is no different.