RE: Bounce messages

Hi,

I don't know if this is specifically what he is referring to when he says, "the 'reply to sender' email handling camp ", but I know that when I just click Reply it goes to the individual whose post I am commenting on. I need to click on Reply All and several emails are in the blanks and I need to delete them all and move the list email address from the CC: box to the TO: box. If I am not paying attention and don't do this little email musical chairs process, sometimes I will get out of office replies from some of the email addresses in the reply. Is this 'bouncing'?

Jeff