Re: Warning at PDO:Firebird driver manual page removed.

Dear Lester,

Thank you very much for your attention. You gave me the exact explanation
which solved all my doubts about using PDO:Firebird.
Actually I'm building step by step a abstract layer file for general use on
these projects, and it works fine for us, using the php_interbase extension
functions. Unfortunately I can't share the code here, due to ethics
contract. But I'll stay in touch in the discussion group you've sent and
keep informed. Certainly I'll find more PHP/Firebird developers there.

Sincerely,