Re: Re: Programmers and developers needed

On 12-09-19 06:07 AM, Matijn Woudt wrote:
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM, German Geek <geek.de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See below.

On 19 September 2012 04:45, Matijn Woudt <tijnema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM, agbo onyador <onyador@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The growing power of the internet and global networks.
(on the world’s politics, economies and even on daily life of ordinary
people) Programmers and developers needed:

Thanks

I still cannot figure out if this is a joke or if you're really
looking for world peace.. If you're serious, you might want to stop
and take a look at Newton's third law, I quote from wikipedia:
"When a first body exerts a force F1 on a second body, the second body
simultaneously exerts a force F2 = −F1 on the first body. This means
that F1 and F2 are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.", or
simplified "To every action there is always an equal and opposite
reaction."
It fits also easily on humans, take one step into peace, and it will
have an effect in opposite direction elsewhere.

Also, why do you think you can make a better social network than the
already existing ones? Even the big internet giant Google can't seem
to make it's social network a big success, and you (without even an
concrete idea) can do that better?

You might as well just open a simple website with a 'Like' button and
ask everyone to like that page, so we end up with peace!:)

Seems like an interesting point. But who says that good and evil are always
cancelling each other out? To me good and evil depend on the point of view.
So, what's good for A could be good for B too but bad for C, and therefore
what's good for C is bad for both A and B? Not necessarily (following a
implies b is not equivalent to b implies a). It gets complicated very
quickly with more parties and we have more than 6 billion! One cannot really
say that an action is good or bad for everyone following your argument.
However, world peace, less pollution and equal or less diverse wealth would
be good for everyone, because of less crime and less risk of loosing
everything. Maybe it would trigger something bad at the other end of the
universe, but the universe is pretty big (so I've heard :-), so what do we
care? I vote for world peace in that sense.

Do I hear a vote for communism? That didn't really work out in the
past, so why would it now?

Not to say I'm all in for communism... but communism failed for the same reason capitalism is failing. Corruption!

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.