Re: Programmers and developers needed

The growing power of the internet and global networks.
(on the world’s politics, economies and even on daily life of ordinary
people) Programmers and developers needed:

We are living in an age in which social networks are getting more and more
powerful. They are not only creating a virtual future but they are pushing
people to create the real future. The Arab Spring for example would not
have started if it wasn’t for facebook or twitter. Economies would die
without the internet. Everything that happens in society has it’s
reflection on the internet and, more important, all that happens on the
internet has it’s reflection on society!!! How can we use this to push the
world into the right direction? What can we do to influence the future and
higher the possibilities of our world to achieve global peace.

Here is what we are planning to do: create a Think Tank, a group of
programmers and developers, and brainstorm together on a new social network
that will complete the existing one’s and can integrate with them
perfectly. a social network easy to use and so appealing that it will
become a must for all internet users to be part of it. A social network
with a specific goal: let people make their choices towards global peace.
Such a network is possible, such a network is fun and such a network works!
it will open the way to a better world! Every programmer and developer
interested to be part of this Tink Tank please contact me.

Together we will create a better world.

Thanks