Re: Re: Programmers and developers needed

How naive you are to think that technology will promote world peace. People promote world peace and all the technology in the world cannot help them. You want world peace - stop chasing the "easy solution" and go do something. Look at the great "social networks" of today - they amount to picture sharing , boring recitations of a day's activities and character bashing. This great evolution of social networking that you wish to develop will do nothing more than improve upon that.