Re: Pre-populating of a form with known info from database

Girish Talluru <girish.dev1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have a form using aspx whenever user access the page based on the
>pre-known information of the user i need to prefill certain fields from
>the
>batabase but the challenge is i can't use the asp or touch any existing
>code.
>
>Any suggestions.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Girish Talluru

Firstly, what does this have to do with PHP?

To do this at all you will need some element of code on the server to retrieve the right information and output it in some way. If you can't edit existing code, you will have to do some sort of ajax request to get this info.