MSSQL Stored Proc

Greetings all,

I am having some trouble with running a stored proc on an MSSQL DB.
I am new to using MSSQL.

$link = mssql_connect($server, $db, $password);

if(!$link){

                die('Error connecting to MSSQL database at '.$server);

} else {
                $storedproc = "SP_DialerValidLead";

                $param = "ValidLeadText";

                $stmt = mssql_init($storedproc, $link)

                                or die("Unable to initialize");

                mssql_bind($stmt, "@".$param, $xmlstring, SQLTEXT, FALSE)

                                or die("Unable to bind
$param:$storedproc<br>".mssql_get_last_message());

                $result = mssql_execute($stmt);

                var_dump($result);
                mssql_close($link);

}

Apparently there is no data getting passed to the stored proc.

The $xmlstring is a valid xml string and the variable is properly set in
the code above.

Is there something obvious in how I am trying to call the stored proc with
the PHP code?
Any ideas or further questions?

Blessed Be

Phillip

"In the Jim Crow South, for example, government failed and indeed refused
to protect blacks from extra-legal violence. Given our history, it's
stunning we fail to question those who would force upon us a total reliance
on the state for defense."
-- Robert J. Cottrol