Re: Need to have form protection techniques

On 12-08-17 10:15 AM, Tedd Sperling wrote:
On Aug 17, 2012, at 10:09 AM, Daniel Brown <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Ansry User 01 <yrsna.resu01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to know the forms validity techniques for Php.

    This will probably take a while to absorb, so you may need to
revisit this page several times:

        http://oidk.net/php/know-the-forms-validity-techniques-for.php

No tedd, I'm sorry but the info in the link above is pretty much perfect.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.