Re: PHP session variables

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Ansry User 01 <yrsna.resu01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am setting the _SESSION variables in one of my file, but whenever I leave the php page session variables are not accessible. Not sure what I need to do additionally other then defining _SESSION[].
> Any pointer.

    If you're not telling PHP (in php.ini) to auto-start the session,
then you'll need session_start() before accessing $_SESSION.  If
you're certain the session is being properly instantiated in the code,
make sure that the user as which the web server (Apache, et al) is
running has permission and available disk space to access the session
storage media (file system such as /tmp, database table, et cetera).

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager