Re: Mac 10.7 Install/Copy fresh PHP over Pre-Installed PHP

Actually, adding extensions (even normally bundled ones) to the stock Snow Leopard PHP is quite easy:

1) Download the source tarball of php and unpack it

2) cd into ext/name_of_the_extension (like ext/intl in your case)

3) run phpize

4) run ./configure with appropriate flags

5) make install

Then you just enable the freshly built .so file in your php.ini and you are done.