Re: [PHP] What do you call the end-user?

On 19 Jul 2012 at 18:26, Tedd Sperling <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First question:
>
> What do you call the people who ultimately use your code?

I expect I'll call her "Dear". See, my app, a replacement for Eudora, is used by yours truly only at the mo. However, come time to upgrade SWMBO's Mini, which will run Lion or perhaps ML, Eudora will cease to function and I'll move her onto my app.

> This question transcends your code working correctly, accurately, and securely
> -- no need to comment on those aspects. But rather more specifically do you
> consider how easily your "whomever" can use your work efforts?

In principle, yes. But that's a bit hard at the moment.

--
Cheers  --  Tim