Re: [PHP-WEBMASTER] Re: [PHP] The Cat Signal

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Hannes Magnusson <
hannes.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Thanks, that was the mail that I was referring to.
> >> I didn't see anybody reply on that thread, so except we replied in
> private
> >> (why would we do that?) I guess we never officially accepted that
> >> invitation.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ferenc Kovács
> >> @Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu
> >

> > Can we "officially" accept it now?  It sounds like everyone is all for
> this.
> > We're already technically a member anyway with the cat signal code
> > implemented, plus I've already reached out to them based on this thread
> and
> > the response I got from our webmaster.  Do we have any procedure or
> secret
> > handshake or whatever for this, or can we just say, "Yep we're down with
> > this" and be done with it?  =)
>
> You need to write an RFC, run one round around a church, submit a call
> for open discussion for the request for comment, run backwards around
> a church, spit on the grave of your first born, then vote.
>
> Or in other words; What exactly are you looking to do here?
> If we are already pencilled down as members, great!
> Is there anything else left then?
>
> -Hannes

I don't think so, no.  I just wanted to double-check and make sure I'm
being kosher in asking them to list us and our logo on their top members
page.  =)

--Kris

P.S. I don't have any dead kids yet, so can I substitute someone else's
dead kid to spit on?