Re: disabled cookies

Ashley Sheridan wrote:
How is Google Chrome a bigger security risk than the other popular browsers, Fx and IE?

I was under the impression it was more secure than either of those.

License Conditions ... They may have removed the original landgrab section, but there is still a potential for Google to gather private information and this is an unacceptable risk when dealing with customers who deal with sensitive private data.

In addition, intrusive advertising has no place in public service systems anyway ... Google maps and the like are similarly inappropriate since using them allows Google to track material that IS also sensitive. It is THIS tracking that the 'cookie law' was supposed to address, but the problem sites are not even covered by it ... WE are if we link to uncontrolled sites and services.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL