LAMP appliance

Hi,

I've created a first version of LAMP appliance with SUSEStudio that includes phpmyadmin, webalizer and a bunch of php modules.

I am contacting you because I would love to hear some feedback from php developers. A part from phpmyadmin and webalizer, what other tools do you think should be part of the appliance?

I believe using an appliance can make life easier specially for new php developers, so they don't have to configure anything but start programming.

You can try the appliance here by clicking on testdrive. Testdrive will start a new instance of it on your web browser.

http://susestudio.com/a/61bKK8/lamp-server-32bit

You can also download it as livecd, preload iso, vmware, hyperv, disc image or upload it to your amazon account.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks in advance,

jordi