Re: What is The best way/tool for debuging PHP?

Thanks for your reply.

Dev-PHP is an IDE, and I don't need such tool because I'm using Eclipse,
and I'm very comfortable with.

what I really want to know is:
what is the best "pure" debugging tool which its function is to debug PHP
scripts and applications only.

Thanks in advance!