Re: Customized Session Handler can not work for PHP 5.1.6 andCentOS 5.5

Hi, Tommy,

Thank you!

You are great that after all other methods tried, I finally upgrade my php version, and found it's worked!!!

The CentOS VPS use Cent OS 5.5 and PHP 5.1.6 as default, but it has problem for supporting custom session save handlers. It's weird that no one and no doc mentioned this!!!

My suggestions is using PHP Version 5.2.6 or later to using such feature.

Mingda