Re: Re: php in windows

Steve, THERE IS NO SUCH FILE in tinyweb. It turns to the operating system asspciations to determine what to use to process the cgi, then captures the returned stdio output and feeds THAT back as part of the data stream back down the stack. Therefore, it is not interfacing with the windows operating system properly, and as I do not speak delphi, I am not sure how to go through the sourcecode and rectify this. If you like, I cna provide a link to the installer that adds it to a windows computer so you can take a look- if you or anyone else is interested. Oddly enough, it appears to handle python fine, and is reported by others to also handle perl.
Kirk,

You have to tell your "tinyweb" what to do with the .php extensions... in
the config of the webserver, you will have to add a line saying where the
php binary is, or uncomment it (as it probably already exists) and restart
the webserver.

As it appears to me, since you can have some "code" on the screen, your
server does not know how to deal with it, so it will treat it like a text
file, and just spew the code out.   Once you have it pointing to the php
binary, it will work.

Good luck!

Steve Staples.