Re: Node.PHP

As like Micheal's said said just keep up alive the project
I was preferes node.js to pho only when i needed send millions of ssl
api requests.
nodejs sends 1k https request in onky 2 second including parsing
required elements from database , check the returned source write to
file

if you want develope / clone more modules for that please start from
http|s.req :p and let me coninue at php

http://stackoverflow.com/a/9199961 my nodejs + php thing