request for feedback on logAndHandler

Hi.

I've recently got rid of some bugs in an older component of mine called
logAndHandler.
Basically, logAndHandler will catch errors, warning and notices in PHP code
and present them in an attractive interface in the browser.

Although it does not work in Internet Explorer, and may never work in that
browser, I still find it useful for development purposes.

I thought now would be a good time to get some early feedback on what else
I can improve for this component, at least from an end-user perspective (I
haven't yet updated the download zip on http://mediabeez.ws with these
latest changes).

An option not to include the entire $_SERVER in the output is already on my
agenda.

The test url is at
http://skatescene.biz/sites/mediabeez.ws/code/libraries_rv/logAndHandler-0.8.3/