Critical Error

Hey guys,

A customer of mind is having issues uploading photos through

A admin portal page. They get "Critical Error"

They also get spit out these errors.

MYSQL: Duplicate entry for '0' for key 1.

MYSQL: Insert Error - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1,.

This person is using a web form to upload his photos to this website.

www.axiton.com admin page.

He is trying to add photos up to the Products>accessories.

I did a search on google and some articles are to delete the table?

That doesn't make sense.

Pretty sure it had something to do with the primary key, right?

Now keep in mind as some of you I do not claim to be a know php very well.

Just beginning stages.

I wanted  to send a screen shot but don't want to get email bounced.

Any help would be appreciated.

 <mailto:karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Karl James