Re: Thinking out loud - a continuation...

On 12-03-21 03:52 PM, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
    I would, yes, but that's not the point.  Is Anna single?  I'm
ready to trade Debs in for a newer model.
[/snip]

I'm thinking that Debs would upset your array if you traded her in.

Anyhow, I have spent the last hour trying to output valid JSON but the whole thing is making me barking mad. I may try create a multidimensional array here in a little bit. After I go for a walk.

Hi Jay,

Why are you trying to create the JSON structure in parts? When I have nesting like this i build the full nested structure as PHP, then export to JSON.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.