Re: Converting an unordered list into JSON

[snip]
Sounds like your tangents are efforts to accomplish things that you know too little about and don't want to spend too much time getting acquainted with. To borrow from your crude response to Mr. Dallas: You may have RTFM, now try DTFW. :)
[/snip]

Seriously Jim? I have been a member and contributor to this very list for a very long time. I do know about my tangents and I am quite acquainted with what is entailed but hoping that the community might have some insight that would cause me to look at things in a fresh light.

I appreciate your rude response to my rude response. You are quite clever :)