Re: curl equivalent in PHP

Thanks guys :)

Now another problem...I use a test domain ( say blahblah.com ) for testing
this, which isn't registered yet. So with the given code the index page is
original domain which isn't exists!

( I have actually pointed the test domain to my server via hosts file on
the server )

So I wanted to browse the website via a PHP script, same as if I use a
browser on the server.

Hope you get me! :)

Is there any way to achieve this via PHP?

What I wanted to

--
Regards....

Nibin.